The Benaiah Trilogy - Another Great Christian Series by Jared Dodd

 Where to begin with this awesome series? It is based on Benaiah from the Bible, In 2 Samuel 23:20 where it says this:

    "Benaiah son of Jehoiada, a valiant fighter from Kabzeel, performed great exploits. He struck down Moab's two mightiest warriors. he also went down into a pit on a snowy day and killed a lion." 

This and other scenes from second Samuel appear in this book. It also envisions Benaiah's life with his family, his training in warfare by his father, Jehoiada, and his emotions when taking down the lion in the pit. 

I don't want to give the plot away, so I'll leave my brief review as is, but I greatly encourage you to read these books. A friend of mine let me borrow it, and I read it on a long drive one day (don't worry- not while driving!), and I couldn't put it down! 


    The First, "Priest", and the Second, "Warrior", are currently available on Amazon. The third and final installment, "General", is not currently available,

Comments

My Most Popular Posts

KJV-Onlyism: The House Built on the Sand, Part 1

The Scroll Saga: the greatest Christian book series you have probably never heard of