Taking the world for Jesus Christ

An acquaintance of mine is an evangelist who has traveled to many countries to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ. He has a passion for spreading the good news to distant lands, and this passion shows. I have never been to a distant land like him, but I do what I can with what I have, writing this blog, spreading the Gospel to internet users. 

  Matthew 28 19-20 says:

"Go ye therefore, and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them into the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit:  teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I commanded you: and lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world".

It is our command as Christians and followers of Jesus Christ to spread the good news of His birth, death, burial, and resurrection. Think about it. if you are a Christian, you became one because someone told you about Jesus and his good news. So, you are to do the same with the world. I love writing, so I write this humble blog to spread the news of Jesus. 

So, glorify God in any possible way you can. If you have a website like me, or you have a social media account, EVANGLELIZE. Let other people know that you are a servant of Jesus Christ. Be bold.

"For I am not ashamed of the gospel: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek".

-Romans 1:16

Comments

My Most Popular Posts

KJV-Onlyism: The House Built on the Sand, Part 1

The Scroll Saga: the greatest Christian book series you have probably never heard of