Author Bio

                                         The Story of Bible Warrior Ministries                

                               



I am just a regular guy who wants to serve the Lord with the gifts he has given to me. I love to write, and I enjoy theology, so that ultimately guided me to create this Blog, The Bible Warrior.

It isn't much, but I try with every post to write material that will ultimately guide those who don't know God to him, and those that do may find this material helpful to you as well. 

I followed my dream of reaching people through the internet and hopefully guiding them to Christ. If you have a passion that glorifies God, get to work! pursue that passion. It may just save a sinner's soul.








Comments

My Most Popular Posts

KJV-Onlyism: The House Built on the Sand, Part 1

The Scroll Saga: the greatest Christian book series you have probably never heard of